are paid separately ($20/game/team) unless otherwise noted. Teams may pay in advance for the regular season of $160 or Pay the refs every game – contact us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
When a team forfeits a game, the team that forfeited is responsible to pay the officials for both teams ($40) for that game. If you have pre-paid officials, then your team would be responsible for the addt’l ref fee before your next game ($20).
- Inform us 24 hours in advance if your team is forfeiting.
- If a team forfeits more than twice from this point, your team will be out for the rest of the season and may try again next season. NO REFUNDS.
- The forfeit fee rules and policies that you read upon registration are in full effect.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
If you or your child are unable to attend the program after registering, you can apply the registration fee to a future Road To Elite Sports Leagues and programs in the current or following year by sending an email to email@example.com.
RTES does not provide refunds
Special consideration will be given in extreme cases such as a move or family emergency. RTES does not pro-rate programs for missed camp or league days. If a refund is given, there will be a 20% processing fee.
Some program locations may change after our promotional material has been distributed. RTES will attempt to notify you of the change as soon as possible! If our change in location does not work with your schedule, you may reschedule for another program or your payment will be refunded.
- Our preferred method.
- Pay online via credit card, Zelle, Cash App, or PayPal.
In Person Registration
- If you don’t want to register online, you may register in-person but there will be an additional $10 Administrative Fee to cover the expenses of this extra work.
- You will fill out the form, sign the waiver and we’ll make a copy of your valid ID.
- Cash or Check.
- Sorry, no more installments. You must pay in full.
NOTE: If a team doesn’t have a minimum of 5 players paid by the deadline registration, you will not be scheduled to play.
All of the late fee policies will be strictly enforced. Plan accordingly.
Game Start Policy Amendment
10 Minute Grace Period
- Teams will have a 10 minute grace period before the game is called a forfeit. The 10 minutes will count toward the total game minutes of your game.
- NEW – The team who is on time with a minimum of 4 players will be rewarded a point for each minute the other team is late.
- This rule doesn’t apply if it’s the league’s fault for running late. So arrive early for your game.
Waiver/Release of Liability
VOLUNTARY WAIVER AND RELEASE
This Voluntary Waiver and Release Agreement (“Agreement”) is hereby executed by the undersigned, or if the undersigned is under the age of 18 years, then the undersigned’s parent or legal guardian (together with any heir, successor, representative or assign, collectively as “Participant”) in favor and for the sole and exclusive benefit of the Organizers (as defined herein). In connection with Participant’s involvement in a contest, promotional activity or in any other event organized by RTE Sports (“RTES”) which may take place at any location by Participant, including, without limitation, any tournament, game, match, practice or any other event at Sports Park (hereinafter referred to as an “Event”), Participant hereby certifies, warrants, represents, agrees and covenants to RTE Sports, Road To Elite Sports, and any of the respective event sponsors or promoters (individually and collectively, together with each of their respective affiliates, officers, employees, partners, shareholders, members, board members, sponsors, volunteers, tenants, contractors, agents, successors and assigns, the “Organizers”), that he/she is:
(1) FREE OF ANY MENTAL OR PHYSICAL CONDITION, AILMENT OR INJURY (MEDICAL OR OTHERWISE) WHICH WOULD, IN AND OF ITSELF OR IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE EVENT, (i) IMPAIR, PREVENT OR PROHIBIT PARTICIPANT FROM ENGAGING IN SUCH EVENT ACTIVITIES OR (ii) BE AFFECTED, AGGRAVATED OR WORSEN IN ANY WAY AS A RESULT, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OF PARTICIPANT’S INVOLVEMENT IN SUCH EVENT;
(2) OF SOUND MIND AND BODY AND NOT UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL OR ANY ILLICIT OR PRESCRIPTION DRUG OR MEDICATION WHICH MAY IN ANY WAY IMPAIR PARTICIPANT’S ABILITY TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND THE RESPECTIVE INTENT AND MEANING OF ALL OF THE TERMS AND PROVISIONS HEREOF AND TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT;
(3) ENTERING INTO THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE AGREEMENT VOLUNTARILY, BY PARTICIPANT’S OWN FREE WILL, ACT AND DEED, WITHOUT ANY UNDUE INFLUENCE FROM THE ORGANIZERS OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK. PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT HE/SHE DERIVES A MATERIAL BENEFIT FROM THE EVENT AND/OR PARTICIPANT’S INVOLVEMENT THEREIN. BY EXECUTION OF THIS AGREEMENT, PARTICIPANT AGREES AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE EVENT MAY INVOLVE STRENUOUS ACTIVITY, WHICH MAY BE POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS, AND PARTICIPANT HEREBY ASSUMES ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THE EVENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FALLS, CONTACT WITH OTHER PARTICIPANTS, THE EFFECTS OF WEATHER AND THE CONDITION OF SURFACES. FURTHERMORE, PARTICIPANT EXPRESSLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY ASSUMES ALL RISKS AND DANGERS KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, FORESEEN OR UNFORESEEN, AND RELATING OR INCIDENTAL TO PARTICIPANT’S INVOLVEMENT IN THE EVENT AND ANY ACTIVITY ASSOCIATED THEREWITH.
PARTICIPANT HEREBY RELEASES, FOREVER DISCHARGES AND HOLDS HARMLESS THE ORGANIZERS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, COSTS, AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO PARTICIPANT’S INVOLVEMENT IN THE EVENT AND ALL ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED HEREWITH.
Each Participant understands that by signing this Agreement, each Participant covenants and agrees that such Participant, as well as such Participant’s heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, will never institute any suit or action at law, or otherwise, against any of the Organizers, or in any way aid in the institution or prosecution of any claim, demand, action or cause of action for damages, costs, loss of services, expenses or compensation for or on account of any damage, loss or injury either to Participant’s person or property, or both, which may result from the Participant’s participation in the Event or any other Event associated therewith. Each Participant agrees to defend and hold the Organizers harmless from any loss or damages, including attorneys’ fees and costs, sustained by Organizers, or any one or more of them, as a result of any Participant’s rescission of this Agreement or breach of its covenants or agreements contained in this paragraph.
MEDICAL ATTENTION. Participant agrees that during the Event, the Organizers are authorized to secure appropriate medical attention for Participant in the event of an accident, illness or injury. Participant shall be responsible for any and all costs of medical coverage and treatment provided not covered by insurance
IMAGE RELEASE. Participant further agrees that the Organizers shall have the right to record, broadcast and otherwise exploit in any and all media throughout the world Participant’s activity/performance in the Event and to use Participant’s name, likeness, voice, and biographical information in connection therewith. If any provision of this Agreement shall for any reason be held invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision hereof and this Agreement shall be construed as if such invalid or unenforceable provision were omitted.
GOVERNING LAW: The validity, interpretation, construction, and enforcement of this Agreement shall be governed and controlled by the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to that State’s rules with respect to the choice of law. THE WAIVER AND RELEASE GRANTED BY PARTICIPANT HEREUNDER IS LEGALLY BINDING AND SHALL BE CONSIDERED IRREVOCABLE. PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT THE ORGANIZERS MAY RELY UPON THIS AGREEMENT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE AT LAW OR IN EQUITY.
Participant hereby certifies that all information provided on ALL forms is true, accurate and complete in all respects.
I, THE UNDERSIGNED PARTICIPANT, AFFIRM THAT I AM OF THE AGE OF 18 YEARS OR OLDER, AND THAT I AM FREELY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT. I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, THAT I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT AND THAT THIS RELEASE CANNOT BE MODIFIED ORALLY. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT AND THAT I AM SIGNING IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL