What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When you register for the site, you may be asked to provide certain personal data for display on your profile. The “Name” field is required as well as public, and user profiles are visible to any site visitor. Other profile information may be required or optional, as configured by the site administrator.
User information provided during account registration can be modified or removed on the Profile > Edit panel. In most cases, users also have control over who is able to view a particular piece of profile content, limiting visibility on a field-by-field basis to friends, logged-in users, or administrators only. Site administrators can read and edit all profile data for all users.
This site records certain user actions, in the form of “activity” data. Activity includes updates and comments posted directly to activity streams, as well as descriptions of other actions performed while using the site, such as new friendships, newly joined groups, and profile updates.
The content of activity items obey the same privacy rules as the contexts in which the activity items are created. For example, activity updates created in a user’s profile is publicly visible, while activity items generated in a private group are visible only to members of that group. Site administrators can view all activity items, regardless of context.
Activity items may be deleted at any time by users who created them. Site administrators can edit all activity items.
The content of private messages is visible only to the sender and the recipients of the message. With the exception of site administrators, who can read all private messages, private message content is never visible to other users or site visitors. Site administrators may delete the content of any message.
We use a cookie to show success and failure messages to logged-in users, in response to certain actions, like joining a group. These cookies contain no personal data, and are deleted immediately after the next page load.
When a logged-in user creates a new group, we use a number of cookies to keep track of the group creation process. These cookies contain no personal data, and are deleted either upon the successful creation of the group or after 24 hours.
We collect information about you during the donation process on our website. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, phone number, credit card/payment details and any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing your donations.
Handling this data allows us to:
– Send you important account/donation/service information.
– Respond to your queries, refund requests or complaints.
– Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate organizational interests.
– Set up and administer your account, provide technical and donor support, and to verify your identity.
Additionally, we may also collect the following information:
– Your donor comments if you choose to leave them on our website.
– Cookies which are essential to keep track of your donation history whilst your session is active. This allows you to access your donation receipt without being a registered, logged in user.
– Account email/password to allow access to your account, if you have one.
– If you choose to create an account with us, your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the donation form for future donations.
24230 Kuydendahl Rd Suite 310#165
Tomball, Texas 77375
Last Edited on 2019-4-8