PLAY ON US 2020
Play On Us 2020 Fundraising
Play On Us 2020DONATION LINK: https://rte-sports.com/blog/campaigns/play-on-us/"Youth sports are feeling the impact of rising U.S. inequality, with the new research finding that middle-class and poor children are dropping out due to cost."The income disparity in youth athletics has effects on health and success that stretch far into adulthood. We want to do our part in helping face this challenge by taking our Play On Us program to the next level in 2020. Our goal is to provide free sports programs that focus on developing 3 primary key ability areas: skills, physical, and most importantly, cognition for the "At Risk" and the underserved youth and teens. Programs for young adults are included, as well, with our 2020 Play On Us Project. In order to accomplish this goal successfully and build a solid base for long-term growth and effectiveness, we need operating funds to hire the right and qualified people as well as be able to pay the expenses to "keep the lights on".This is where we hope you can help us with a minimal financial burden. We ask you for support by doing only three things:1) Donate a minimum of $12) Share to your social network3) And encourage your family and friends to do the same.For your peace of mind, EVERY dollar donated goes toward the RTE Sports' 2020 goals and mission. An oversight committee or staff will be formed to assure that RTE Sports' integrity, character, and purpose are practiced and carried thru. Lastly, we're a 501c3 Nonprofit Company with a Social Purpose so your donation is tax deductible . For more details on our 2020 Play On Us project, we will be creating a section on our website dedicated to providing you all of the information you need as well as the progress of our Play On Us 2020 programs. Please "like" or subscribe to our Facebook pages and our website.Thank you in advance and let's make a difference together!SincerelyRandall SpeirFounderRTE SportsDONATION LINK: https://rte-sports.com/blog/campaigns/play-on-us/ — at Road To Elite Sports.To Learn More About Why I'm Passionate About RTE Sports and Its Mission, please visit the following link: https://rte-sports.com/about/Posted by RTE-Sports Houston on Monday, October 28, 2019
RTE Sports News And Blogs
- Barnwell: The story of Week 2 was injuries. These 21 were the most impactful 09/23/2020Nick Bosa, Saquon Barkley, Drew Lock, Jimmy Garoppolo and more went down. Here are the injuries that could most change the season.
- Moving on from Jon Jones: Can Dominick Reyes or Jan Blachowicz create a new light heavyweight era? 09/23/2020Dominick Reyes and Jan Blachowicz are preparing to fight for the vacant UFC light heavyweight title on Saturday. Can they fight out of Jon Jones' shadow?
- Suarez, Simeone union at Atletico could be beautiful byproduct of Barca's implosion 09/23/2020Barcelona seemingly want to get rid of Luis Suarez, for reasons only they can explain. He'd be a great fit at Atletico if they can pull it off.
- Hudson-Odoi's Chelsea future 'remains to be seen' 09/23/2020Frank Lampard admitted Hudson-Odoi could leave Chelsea before the transfer window closes next month.
- Jaylen Brown is a player for this moment 09/23/2020The fourth-year wing is helping the Celtics get back to the NBA Finals for the first time in a decade -- during a time he has long been preparing for.
- Sources: Suarez's Barca-to-Atleti move back on 09/23/2020null
- Vanessa Bryant sues sheriff over crash photos 09/23/2020Vanessa Bryant, the widow of basketball star Kobe Bryant, has filed a lawsuit against the Los Angeles County sheriff, claiming deputies shared unauthorized photos of the crash that killed her husband, their 13-year-old daughter and seven others.
- Silver: Best guess next NBA season starts in '21 09/23/2020NBA commissioner Adam Silver said his "best guess" is that the league will not begin its next season until 2021, emphasizing that "the goal is to play a standard season."
- Notre Dame-Wake Forest postponed due to virus 09/23/2020After seven more positive coronavirus tests at Notre Dame and 13 players in isolation, the game against Wake Forest has been postponed.
- Source: Gruden, Payton fined for mask negligence 09/23/2020Raiders coach Jon Gruden, who revealed that he had previously contracted COVID-19, and Saints coach Sean Payton were each fined $100,000 by the NFL for not wearing masks on the sideline during Monday night's game, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.