PLAY ON US 2020
Play On Us 2020 Fundraising
Play On Us 2020DONATION LINK: https://rte-sports.com/blog/campaigns/play-on-us/"Youth sports are feeling the impact of rising U.S. inequality, with the new research finding that middle-class and poor children are dropping out due to cost."The income disparity in youth athletics has effects on health and success that stretch far into adulthood. We want to do our part in helping face this challenge by taking our Play On Us program to the next level in 2020. Our goal is to provide free sports programs that focus on developing 3 primary key ability areas: skills, physical, and most importantly, cognition for the "At Risk" and the underserved youth and teens. Programs for young adults are included, as well, with our 2020 Play On Us Project. In order to accomplish this goal successfully and build a solid base for long-term growth and effectiveness, we need operating funds to hire the right and qualified people as well as be able to pay the expenses to "keep the lights on".This is where we hope you can help us with a minimal financial burden. We ask you for support by doing only three things:1) Donate a minimum of $12) Share to your social network3) And encourage your family and friends to do the same.For your peace of mind, EVERY dollar donated goes toward the RTE Sports' 2020 goals and mission. An oversight committee or staff will be formed to assure that RTE Sports' integrity, character, and purpose are practiced and carried thru. Lastly, we're a 501c3 Nonprofit Company with a Social Purpose so your donation is tax deductible . For more details on our 2020 Play On Us project, we will be creating a section on our website dedicated to providing you all of the information you need as well as the progress of our Play On Us 2020 programs. Please "like" or subscribe to our Facebook pages and our website.Thank you in advance and let's make a difference together!SincerelyRandall SpeirFounderRTE SportsDONATION LINK: https://rte-sports.com/blog/campaigns/play-on-us/ — at Road To Elite Sports.To Learn More About Why I'm Passionate About RTE Sports and Its Mission, please visit the following link: https://rte-sports.com/about/Posted by RTE-Sports Houston on Monday, October 28, 2019
RTE Sports News And Blogs
- Harvick wins Brickyard 400 after late Hamlin crash 07/06/2020Kevin Harvick won his third Brickyard 400 Sunday at Indianapolis Motor Speedway after Denny Hamlin crashed with seven laps remaining.
- Indians manager Francona favors name change 07/06/2020Cleveland manager Terry Francona believes the Indians need to change their contentious nickname.
- Aces' Liz Cambage expected to miss season 07/06/2020Liz Cambage is expected to miss the upcoming WNBA season for health reasons, according to her agent.
- Tanaka back at Yankee Stadium day after injury 07/06/2020Manager Aaron Boone says Masahiro Tanaka was "in really good spirits" at Yankee Stadium on Sunday and seemingly symptom-free a day after being hit on the side of the head by a Giancarlo Stanton line drive.
- DeChambeau powers his way to Motor City win 07/06/2020Bryson DeChambeau flashed some of his newfound power en route to a Rocket Mortgage Classic victory.
- Blaney crew member pinned in pit-road pileup 07/06/2020One of Ryan Blaney's tire changers was hurt early in Sunday's race and taken to an Indianapolis hospital.
- Bucks latest to shut practice facility, sources say 07/06/2020After receiving the results of a Friday round of testing for the coronavirus, the Bucks on Sunday shut down the team's practice facility for workouts until the team departs for Orlando, Florida, this week, sources told ESPN.
- Sources: Usman, Masvidal agree to UFC 251 fight 07/06/2020Kamaru Usman and Jorge Masvidal have agreed to fight in Saturday's UFC 251, sources told ESPN.
- Protocols set for NHL return in Edmonton, Toronto 07/06/2020The NHL and NHLPA have finalized the protocols for the season to resume. The protocols and a CBA extension will now go to a player vote for final approval.
- Report: Redskins' minority owners looking to sell 07/06/2020The Redskins' three minority owners have hired a search firm to sell their shares in the team amid discontent with owner Daniel Snyder, The Washington Post reported.