PLAY ON US 2020
Play On Us 2020 Fundraising
Play On Us 2020DONATION LINK: https://rte-sports.com/blog/campaigns/play-on-us/"Youth sports are feeling the impact of rising U.S. inequality, with the new research finding that middle-class and poor children are dropping out due to cost."The income disparity in youth athletics has effects on health and success that stretch far into adulthood. We want to do our part in helping face this challenge by taking our Play On Us program to the next level in 2020. Our goal is to provide free sports programs that focus on developing 3 primary key ability areas: skills, physical, and most importantly, cognition for the "At Risk" and the underserved youth and teens. Programs for young adults are included, as well, with our 2020 Play On Us Project. In order to accomplish this goal successfully and build a solid base for long-term growth and effectiveness, we need operating funds to hire the right and qualified people as well as be able to pay the expenses to "keep the lights on".This is where we hope you can help us with a minimal financial burden. We ask you for support by doing only three things:1) Donate a minimum of $12) Share to your social network3) And encourage your family and friends to do the same.For your peace of mind, EVERY dollar donated goes toward the RTE Sports' 2020 goals and mission. An oversight committee or staff will be formed to assure that RTE Sports' integrity, character, and purpose are practiced and carried thru. Lastly, we're a 501c3 Nonprofit Company with a Social Purpose so your donation is tax deductible . For more details on our 2020 Play On Us project, we will be creating a section on our website dedicated to providing you all of the information you need as well as the progress of our Play On Us 2020 programs. Please "like" or subscribe to our Facebook pages and our website.Thank you in advance and let's make a difference together!SincerelyRandall SpeirFounderRTE SportsDONATION LINK: https://rte-sports.com/blog/campaigns/play-on-us/ — at Road To Elite Sports.To Learn More About Why I'm Passionate About RTE Sports and Its Mission, please visit the following link: https://rte-sports.com/about/Posted by RTE-Sports Houston on Monday, October 28, 2019
RTE Sports News And Blogs
- UFC Fight Night Covington vs. Woodley: Live updates and analysis 09/20/2020Follow all the results live from Las Vegas.
- College Football Playoff picks after Week 3 09/20/2020There remains a lot of uncertainty surrounding the 2020 season, but our experts make their College Football Playoff picks -- now including the Big Ten! -- following Week 3.
- FSU coach Norvell tests positive for coronavirus 09/20/2020Florida State coach Mike Norvell has tested positive for the coronavirus.
- Celts' Stevens expects Hayward to play in Game 3 09/20/2020Boston Celtics coach Brad Stevens said forward Gordon Hayward, who is recovering from an ankle injury, will warm up before determining his status for Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals against the Miami Heat.
- Bettman: Unsure when '20-21 season will start 09/20/2020NHL commissioner Gary Bettman said on Saturday that he "would not be surprised" if the start date for the 2020-21 season "slips into later December, [or] could slip into January."
- Tigers manager Gardenhire retires immediately 09/20/2020Detroit Tigers manager Ron Gardenhire announced his retirement on Saturday, and bench coach Lloyd McClendon will manage the team the rest of the season.
- Saints' Thomas (ankle) ruled out vs. Raiders 09/20/2020New Orleans Saints receiver Michael Thomas has officially been ruled out for Monday night's game against the Las Vegas Raiders, it was announced Saturday.
- Astros' Verlander: I need Tommy John surgery 09/20/2020Houston Astros right-hander Justin Verlander is set to undergo Tommy John surgery, he said in an Instagram post Saturday.
- Follow live: Lightning take on Stars in Game 1 of Stanley Cup Final 09/20/2020null
- How the Celtics survive, in two not-so-easy steps 09/20/2020Miami has taken two games with great schemes and big plays. Here's how Boston can adjust to get back into the East finals.